Personal Data Act (523/99) section of 10 § register description
1. Register owner, representative name and contact details
Name: Grop-On solutions Ltd
Contact details: Puhelinkatu 1 B 6, 15230 Lahti
phone +358 40 1313311
2. Register name
Grop-on web service user register
Made at 2.10.2017
3. Purpose of processing personal data
Register details might be used in:
- Grop-On to provide, implement and maintain electronic services
- customer service and business development
- analysis and statistical purposes, as well as
- between the service provider and the user of the website.
Personal data may be used for direct marketing, provided that the user has given his or her explicit consent.
Web site traffic and other general Anonymous data are tracked using analytics and cookies or other similar techniques.
4. Data content of the register
For example, the registry may contain the following information:
- email address, and any other login or registration information, such as name or nickname
- information on the implementation of communications and the use of the services,
- user profiling and interest information possibly provided by the user,
- any other information collected with the consent of the user.
5. Regular sources of information
The user information is regularly provided by the user himself when using the service.
6. Regular disclosure of information and transfer of data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Processing of personal data requires the consent of the data subject or is based on an explicit provision of the law.
Information is not transposed regularly outside the European Union and the European Economic Area.
7. Principles of registry protection
Only the employees who have the right to handle user or customer information are entitled to use the user data system. Each user has their own username and password in the system.
Information is collected in databases protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical means. Databases and backups are located in locked spaces and only certain pre-designated persons can access the data. Servers are strongly protected.
8. The right of inspection
According to Section 26 of the Personal Data Act, the user of services has the right to check what information about him has been deposited in the register or that there is no information about him in the register.
The request for inspection can be made as follows:
- A written and signed inspection request is sent to the registrar's representative at the address shown in section 1 or sent by e-mail to the registrar's representative.
- The verification request is presented personally at the address shown in step 1.
If there is an error in the registered data, the registrar may file a request for correction of the error with the person responsible for the registry mentioned in section 1.
9. Right of Refusal
The registrar has the right to deny the controller the processing of information about himself concerning direct mail, distance sales and other direct marketing as well as market and opinion polls, as well as personal identity and genealogy. In the case of a denial, please contact the representative mentioned in point 1.